Just like your car needs oil changes, your computer needs regular tune ups to extend its life and make sure it continues to run problem-free.
A biannual checkup provides the best safeguard against any problems. This will ensure:
- Removal of unnecessary programs (aka bloatware)
- Your anti-virus and anti-malware software is up to date
- Cleaning of your garbage files (recycle bin, temp files, cookies, etc.)
- Optimal monitor settings (to reduce eye strain)
- Running diagnostic software and correct disk/directory errors
- Defragmenting your hard drives for improve speed
- And, Dust Removal – The silent but deadly computer problem that plagues computers everywhere!